Checklist: What to Bring
Here's what to bring on our tours:
- Helmet - mandatory
- Daytime running lights - front and rear - mandatory
- Three full cycling kits - believe us, you do not want to wear a dirty pair of shorts!
- Rain jacket and other foul weather gear as required
- Chamois cream (and lots of it!)
- Spare tube or plug kit (if you’re running tubeless tires)
- Two CO2 cartridges - we’ll have some for sale on-site - and a valve for them.
- Two water bottles - the larger the better, with electrolyte tabs or capsules.
- Snacks for on-the bike - gels, bananas, mini-waffles, gummies, bars... we really like baby potatoes!
- Cash - We’ll pass by roadside fruit stands on some of our rides and they might not accept debit/credit. Besides, a five-dollar bill can help repair a torn tire.
- Handkerchief or bandana - we prefer a hanky to snot-rockets, and they double as face masks in a COVID-pinch.