Gravelocity Cancellation Policy / Return Policy
Tour Cancellation Policy
Once a TOUR is booked, 25% will be non-refundable. Within 4 weeks of the TOUR start date, 50% will be non-refundable. Within 7 days of TOUR start date, 75% is non-refundable, with two exceptions:
- If a cancellation is COVID-related, a full refund will be issued.
- If a cancellation is otherwise health-related - especially related to cycling - we will consider converting your purchase to a different tour on another date.
Please Note: If you cancel your tour, you forfeit the jersey and swag bag.
Gravelocity’s tours will run rain or shine. That said, we reserve the right to alter routes, distances or start times to avoid the worst of what Mother Nature (or the local road crews) may throw at us. On the rare occasion that a day’s bike ride is cancelled altogether, we’ll welcome you back on any other day - at any location - to make up for it.
Merchandise Return Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your purchase for whatever reason, we’re here to help. We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can exchange for a different product, or return for a refund to the original payment method.
Return items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging, and must have no visible signs of wear or use.
To initiate a return or exchange:
- Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your intention - exchange or refund.
- Mail the product to: Gravelocity Cycling, 31 Purdy Crescent, Toronto, ON M9N 3X8
- Please either include the receipt for shipping, or email a copy of it to us, so we can refund that too.
Please Note: If the purchase was made in connection with a tour booking, you will receive your product(s) on the first day of the tour, and we’ll have spare sizes available on site for a quick and easy exchange if necessary.